DUBLIN, September 13, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Metal Matrix Composites – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Metal Matrix Composites Market To Reach $ 620.4 million by 2027
In the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, the global metal matrix composites market is estimated at US $ 458.1 million in 2020, is expected to reach a revised size of US $ 620.4 million by 2027, with a CAGR of 4.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Aluminum matrix composites, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to register a CAGR of 4.2% and reach US $ 271.2 million at the end of the analysis period. After an initial analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the Refractory Metal Matrix Composites segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 5.4% for the next 7 year period.
The US market is estimated at $ 123.5 million, while China is expected to grow at 7.8% CAGR
The market for metal matrix composites in the United States is estimated at US $ 123.5 million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second-largest economy, is expected to reach a projected market size of US $ 134.9 million by 2027, with a CAGR of 7.8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Other notable geographic markets include Japan and Canada, each forecasts growth of 1.5% and 3.3% respectively over the period 2020-2027. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow by about 2.3% CAGR.
Other materials segment registers a CAGR of 3%
In the Global Other Materials segment, United States, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will lead to the estimated 2.6% CAGR for this segment. These regional markets representing a combined market size of US $ 71.3 million in 2020 will reach a projected size of US $ 85 million before the end of the analysis period.
China will remain among the most dynamic of this group of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market of Asia Pacific should reach US $ 89.2 million by 2027, while Latin America will increase at a CAGR of 3.9% throughout the analysis period.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Recent market activity
- Composites – A Prelude
- Metal Matrix Composites – A Review
- Improving economy stimulates general market optimism
- Steady acceleration in global PMI benefits market growth in industrial sector
- Market outlook
- Competitive Landscape – A Brief Overview
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS (Total 34 featured)
- Composites 3A
- 3M Society
- ADMA Products, Inc.
- AMETEK Specialty Metal Products
- Ceradyne, Inc.
- CPS Technologies Company
- Deutsche Edelstahlwerke GmbH
- DWA Aluminum Composites United States, Inc.
- GKN plc
- Hitachi Metals, Ltd.
- Materion Corp.
- Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals, Inc.
- SANTIER, Inc.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Thermal Transfer Composites LLC
- TISICS Ltd.
3. MARKET TRENDS AND FACTORS
- Matrix Composites – the future of metals
- Ground Transportation Industry – Biggest Revenue Contributor
- Automotive industry – A major end-use market for metal matrix composites
- Aluminum Metal Die – Most Preferred in Automotive Industry
- Nanotechnology technique used for advanced engineering materials
- The increase in automobile production bodes well for the market
- Opportunity indicators
- Railways – Busy Market with Huge Potential
- Electronics sector offers solid growth opportunities for MMCs
- Many opportunities in electronic packaging and thermal management applications
- Opportunity indicators
- Healthy outlook for global commercial aviation industry drives demand for metal matrix composites
- Increase in long-term aircraft fleet training opportunities
- Defense Aerospace Presents Steady Growth Prospects for Metal Matrix Composites
- Ongoing developments and innovations
- A look at other defense-related applications for MMCs
- Review of defense budgets and implications for adoption of MMCs in the production of military / defense products
- Nuclear power continues to gain attention – to boost market prospects
- Opportunity indicators
- Develop applications to drive future growth
- Metal composite materials find increased use in buildings
- Sports and biomedical sectors
- The power transmission segment offers many opportunities
- MMC issues and challenges
- The path to follow
- Hybrid MMCs for better mechanical properties
- Nanoparticle Reinforced MMCs – A Latest Advancement
- Potential applications of nanoparticle-enhanced MMCs
- New stirring casting method for economically viable production of MMC in large quantities
- Ceramic Matrix Composites Gain Popularity for Aircraft Engines, But Problems Persist
4. WORLD MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2gx2g9
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-metal-matrix-composites-market-report-2021-2027-growth-opportunities-for-the-future-of-metals-in – the-electronics-sector-301375242.html
SOURCE Research and Markets